Podcasts
The Wonderful World of Podcasts Hello everyone. I am sure many of you have listened to a podcast once or twice, and I am sure some of you are avid listeners. On a different note, have you ever tried creating one yourself? I created one today and one about six months ago. It is pretty neat and fairly easy to do. There are many podcast creation apps and websites out there. It can be quite overwhelming. Let me critique a few for you. All are pretty easy to use, so that is a plus. Some just have more options on what you can do. The last one I critiqued is the one my partner and I decided to use. I was pretty impressed! Podbean Podbean is a simple tool for creating, promoting, and monetizing your podcast. Currently, there are over 600,000 podcasters who use Podbean. You’ll find a huge variety of podcasters, anywhere from newbies to professionals, so even if you are new to the podcast world, the tools provided wil...
Comments
Post a Comment